Whether you are a Businessman, full-time employee with a major corporation, a stay at home mom, a university student, or a job-seeker – there are several ways to make money online in Nigeria with little or no capital investment.
One of the great things about the internet is that it’s such a great way to get into business for yourself. No matter where you live, as long as you have an internet connection, you can always make money online. In this post, we’ll be sharing some easy and legit ways to make some extra cash in your spare time. I will be listing some below;
- FREELANCING ; Freelancers are one of the hottest online money makers of this present age, it is basically the act of writing and publishing a book, it involves you and your customers/clients, it’s not limited to Nigeria buyers, overseas too. And guess what? Its not necessary you make it a hard copy book, internet has made it easier for us to turn our talents and hobby to money by providing top class and notable websites that offer you the chance to showcase your skills and at the same time get paid for your services. Below are some of the efficient freelancing sites; Fiverr, Up works, guru, solidgGigs, flexjobs etc. After reading this section, just type those websites to google, you will see more info about them.
- BLOGGING ; Blogging is another lucrative way of making money, as a creative blogger, especially, if you own a website, you need to have a niche, a defined way or what and how you want your website to look and what you wish to serve the world, the most powerful fast growing website you can have that will fetch you plenty money is a website that gives an information that people need. Esp. Information that has the headings like “How” , “Why” etc. eg, you content might focus on health issues like “How to cure HIV AIDS” etc, No one will see that headline and not want to check. That is the gist, and the main goal of a blog/website is to create traffic esp. if you have monitized your website with an advertising company like Google AdSense, taboola, NG Adverts etc. The more the traffic, the more your revenue. You can either have a free blog ornpaid one, but the former guarantee more traffic as you know Nigeria’s loves free things. Smiles.
- MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS ; I love this too, do you know that you can seat in your home/hostel and pick up your phone to order goods all the way from China and the goods will arrive at your doorstepbin no time?. Yes, that is how modernized things are, advancement everyday, the mini importation business is just an online small scale importation business model where a person with small capital can import goods from China at a low price and sell in the country at a higher price. It involves basically buying and selling. The only difference here is that you as the seller buy from outside Nigeria and then sell the goods in Nigeria. This if done right is highly profitable and lucrative and before you know it, you are on your way to a financially independence life.The importation business is so cool that with less than ten thousand naira (#10,000), you can start a mini importation business and earn a handsome profit. The return on investments is mostly massive and it is so fun to engage in it.In mini importation business, there is no need for a middleman or retailer, you get the goods directly to you from the manufacturer, and this is what makes the getting of goods very cheap for you. Some of the notable websites that offer this are ,Amazon, AliExpress, Dino Direct, Martview etc
- AFFILIATE MARKETING ; Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people’s (or company’s) products. You find a product you like, promote it to others and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make. There are many ways you cab go about this, you can John an affiliate platform and help them advertise their products or services and you get about 75% of the money, while the platform get just about 25%. Silicongist.com.ng is a perfect example of an affiliate platform.
- GRAPHICS DESIGN ;Graphic design is the process of visual communication and problem-solving through the use of typography, photography, and illustration. The field is considered a subset of visual communication and communication design, but sometimes the term “graphic design” is used synonymously. Graphic designers create and combine symbols, images and text to form visual representations of ideas and messages. They use typography, visual arts, and layout techniques to create visual compositions. Common uses of graphic design include corporate design (logos and branding), editorial design (magazines, newspapers and books), way finding or environmental design, advertising, web design, communication design, product packaging.
There are actually more details about all these ways, but trust me, they pose no stress and if well understood , you will really make a good fortune. Now that you have been showed and given some hint, I advise you go and make more research about those 5 listed ways above and see the one you can work on asap.
Don’t limit yourself to WhatsApp status or Facebook streaming, and twitter memes, focus on how you can make use of smart phone and ever increasing and expensive subscription money to make big money into your account.
I do hope you have enjoyed the article! Thanks, catch you some other times soon on another topic. Best of luck.
Dada Oluwatimilehin Joy.